Hiring an interior designer doesn’t have to be an expensive luxury. More often than not, a good interior designer will save you money in the long run, especially if you’re new to decorating and renovating.
Just some of the benefits of hiring an interior designer are:
- Training and Experience – A designer can take the reins on a project, will foresee problems and ensure everything is done on time, on budget and as per your vision. Even if you can’t hire a designer for the whole project, consider having a consultation with one.
- Creativity – While you may think you know your likes and dislikes, an educated, skilled designer knows what questions to ask and what to look for in a client’s life story to glean details about personal tastes that can be used to create your dream.
- Established relationships – Designers have close working relationships with subcontractors on-Island. They’ll know who is right for your project and who will offer the best value for your money.
- Importing Furniture – They can coordinate deliveries and budget accurately for shipping, duty and other miscellaneous costs so there are no surprises. Also, a designer will know which vendors are the most reliable.
- Space Planning – A designer can help you choose correctly proportioned furniture for your space. This is particularly important when ordering furniture from overseas that cannot be easily returned.
Some architectural firms also have in-house interior designers, as do several construction companies.
LIVING.KY offers a range of furniture, rugs & home accessories; custom furniture packages, interior design services, free delivery and installation, and more.
As a full-service interior design studio, Label C specializes in crafting luxury residential projects and boutique-style commercial spaces. Their team can assist in all aspects of a project from start to finish. Services include interior design, interior architecture, collaboration with architects and builders, design of custom kitchens and bathrooms, decoration of a functional beautiful space with furniture, fabrics, accessories, and design of custom furniture pieces tailor-made for your living space.