About The Pilates Studio
The Pilates Studio is a spacious and fully-equipped inclusive studio housing Balanced Body equipment.
They offer a variety of group mat work and equipment based Pilates classes, such as reformer, tower and chair classes at affordable and competitive prices. Other classes offered include private/partner training, golf conditioning, therapeutic exercise, pre/post-natal Pilates, Pilates Barre and Pilates HIIT classes.
Mat Work Classes
Mat Essentials - This class is suitable for those new to Pilates or for those who may need a more gentle class due to injury.
Mat Mixed - This class is suitable for all levels as instructors will give options to modify movements to make them more or less challenging to provide everyone with a great workout.
Mat Power - This class will make you sweat! This is a face paced mat work class using props and body weight to challenge the participants entire body. This is not suitable for people with injuries or special conditions.
- Reformer Fundamentals - This regular class is great for people brand new to the Reformer or those seeking a slower paced class due to injury or special conditions. It is perfect for people suffering with back issues, pelvic instability or other issues that may limit movement.
- Reformer Essentials - This class seeks to build comfort on the Reformer while targeting the entire body. It is recommended that participants have either taken "Intro to Reformer" or "Reformer Fundamentals" OR have previous Pilates experience on the equipment before joining this class. You will work your entire body in this class using the essential exercise repertoire.
- Reformer Challenge - This class is a total body workout that builds on the essentials by challenging endurance and core strength while improving stamina. It is suitable for those with a strong foundation in Essential Reformer and are ready to take their workout to the next level.
- Reformer HIIT - This class is a fast paced cardio and strength training circuit class incorporating the Jump Board. You must have previous experience with the reformer and be comfortable switching between equipment quickly.
- Chair/Tower Combo - This class uses the spring resistance of the Tower and the Chair to work your upper and lower body, core strength and flexibility in a new and challenging way. Many exercises are performed both standing and kneeling which adds variety and functionality to the workout. This is suitable for all levels.
- Reformer CORE - This class will BLAST your core big time! This Reformer class uses spring resistance and your own body weight to challenge you in new and creative ways. You will never look at working your core or doing a plank the same again!
- Restorative Reformer - This class uses the spring tension of the Reformer to help assist you in improving your joint mobility and muscle flexibility. Restore your body's general function, well being and leave feeling stretched and strong!
Choose from a range of class packages to suit your needs or private/partner training sessions to personalize your experience. Class packages range from 5 classes to 20 classes and private/partner packages range from 5 to 20 sessions and can be either 45 or 55 minutes.
Pilates mats are provided, but feel free to bring a non-slip towel to place over top if you would like.
Visit their website for a full schedule of classes.