About Synergy Chiropractic and Physiotherapy
Health care for the whole family: At Synergy Chiropractic & Physiotherapy, they believe that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts: wellness of the body builds wellness of spirit.
Synergy Chiropractic & Physiotherapy uses a patient-centered approach to healing that is founded on manual therapy, natural body kinetics and evidence-based therapeutic techniques. Each practitioner has their own unique skill set, providing patients with a range of treatment styles and research-based techniques. When combined, this skill set produces a greater effect for patients.
Their Specialties Include:
- Active Release Technique (ART) is a movement-based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves.
- Manual Therapy is a hands-on technique including massage and joint mobilizations.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation is designed to decrease dizziness and vertigo, improve ability to stabilize vision, and retain aspects of postural control due to vestibular dysfunction.
- McKenzie Technique is used to treat a variety of neck and back pain problems.
- Kinesio Taping is a type of rehabilitative taping to assist and give support or to prevent over-contraction.
- Manual Lympth Drainage is the drainage of the accumulation of fluid in one or more limbs.
- Myofascial Release is the gentle manual therapy technique that specifically targets the facial tissue.
- Therapeutic Massage includes: Medical Cupping, Gua-sha, relaxing Hawaiian Sacred Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Sports, Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Drainage, Deep Tissue, as well as Shiatsu.
The team consists of:
- Dr. Eddie Fernandes – Chiropractor
- Dr. Maria Zazzi – Chiropractor
- Dr. Jody Hrynuik – Chiropractor with extensive training in prenatal and pediatric care
- Christine Cleaver – Registered Massage Therapist
- Lauren Williams – Physiotherapist
- Jennifer Hilldrup- Physiotherapist
- Massage Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
- Infant Massage
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Children's Physiotherapy
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Mysofacial Release