About Synergy Chiropractic and Physiotherapy
Health care for the whole family.
At Synergy Chiropractic & Physiotherapy, they believe that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts: wellness of the body builds wellness of spirit.
Synergy Chiropractic & Physiotherapy uses a patient-centered approach to healing that is founded on manual therapy, natural body kinetics and evidence-based therapeutic techniques. Each practitioner has their own unique skill set, providing patients with a range of treatment styles and research-based techniques. When combined, this skill set produces a greater effect for patients.
- Active Release Technique (ART) is a movement-based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves.
- Manual Therapy is a hands-on technique including massage and joint mobilizations.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation is designed to decrease dizziness and vertigo, improve ability to stabilize vision, and retain aspects of postural control due to vestibular dysfunction.
- McKenzie Technique is used to treat a variety of neck and back pain problems.
- Kinesio Taping is a type of rehabilitative taping to assist and give support or to prevent over-contraction.
- Manual Lympth Drainage is the drainage of the accumulation of fluid in one or more limbs.
- Myofascial Release is the gentle manual therapy technique that specifically targets the facial tissue.
- Therapeutic Massage includes: Medical Cupping, Gua-sha, relaxing Hawaiian Sacred Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Sports, Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Drainage, Deep Tissue, as well as Shiatsu.
The team consists of:
- Dr. Eddie Fernandes, DC, Chiropractor
- Dr. Patricia Farrell, DC, Chiropractor
- Dr. Jennifer Doull, R.Ac., TCMD, Acupuncturist & Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor
- Andrea Janovics, R.Ac., Acupuncturist
- Lauren Williams, PT, Physiotherapist
- Claire Miller, PT, MSc, Physiotherapist
- Christine Cleaver, RMT, Registered Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
- Infant Massage
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Children's Physiotherapy
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Mysofacial Release