About Cayman Physiotherapy Ltd.
Cayman Physiotherapy has been an outpatient physiotherapy clinic for over 20 years in Cayman.
Their trusted health care professionals will work closely with you to evaluate your condition and develop a personalised plan of care.
With a clinical team of physiotherapists, an acupuncturist, a specialist Pilates teacher and a massage therapist, Cayman Physiotherapy provides expert rehabilitative services that maximise functionality and promote well-being.
Services include sports injury rehab, joint mobilisation for back and neck injuries, acupuncture, massage therapy, advanced knee rehab, individual and group classes for core strengthening, aquatic therapy, Pilates, home and office visits, women’s health, ergonomic assessments and sports and therapeutic massage.
No matter which area of your body needs attention, the physiotherapists and the rest of the team can help you move freely again. They can help you achieve long-term results for many conditions, such as repetitive strain injuries, arthritis, back and neck pain and posture problems. With their wide variety of equipment and supplies, Cayman Physiotherapy can meet all your therapeutic needs under one roof.
Services include sports injury rehab, joint mobilisation for back and neck injuries, acupuncture, massage therapy, advanced knee rehab,
individual and group classes for core strengthening, aquatic therapy, Pilates, home and office visits, women’s health, ergonomic assessments and sports and therapeutic massage.
- Lindsay Bridgeman, BSc, Physiotherapist
- Julia Baker Lic Ac, OMBAcC, DSH, MARH, Acupuncturist
- Beth Cook, BSc, MCSP, Physiotherapist
- Angela Deeney, BSc, MCSP, Physiotherapist
- Kasia Iglinski, Massage Therapist
- Elizabeth Knight, Occupational Therapist
- Jenna-Lee Kourie, Pilates Instructor, Physiotherapist
- Annie Laux, LAc, M.A.O.M, Acupuncturist
- Nicola McCabe, BSc MICSP, Physiotherapist
- Lindsey MacFee, Dip PT, MSc, Physiotherapist
- Dwain McGuinness, BSc MICSP, Physiotherapist
- Jean Meehan, Massage Therapist
- Caitríona O’Malley, BSc MICSP, Physiotherapist
- Guy Waller, BSc, MCSP, Physiotherapist
- Sara Windsor, BSc, Physiotherapist
- Gareth Thacker - Operations Manager
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of sports injuries
- Rehabilitation of work-related injuries
- Rehabilitation of chronically weak or injured joints and muscles
- Weight-bearing exercise for patients with Osteoporosis
- Suite 26 Pasadora Place, Smith Road, Grand Cayman
- Westshore Center, 508 West Bay Road, Grand Cayman
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Joint Mobilisation
- Massage Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- At home or in-office visits
- Women's Health
- Ergonomic Assesments