Pet Passports

If your pet was born or has resided in Cayman for six months or more, it may be eligible for a pet passport. A passport is a useful document to have if you and your pet travel to and from Cayman more than three times a year. For more information contact the Department of Agriculture (DOA).

Department of Agriculture (DOA)

The DOA is responsible for issuing permits for imported animals and pet passports. They also pick up lost animals.

Tel: +1 345 947 3090 Email: