About Mourant Governance Services
Mourant Governance Services delivers a comprehensive range of fiduciary, administration, accounting and governance services through a dedicated team of experienced professionals in the Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Jersey and the UK.
Their clients include financial institutions, asset managers, global corporates, high-net-worth individuals and family offices. They routinely work in partnership with the most prestigious international legal and accountancy firms.
Their governance professionals deliver bespoke solutions and assist our clients in complying with local legal and regulatory requirements across a number of sectors including real estate and private equity.
Mourant Governance Services is an affiliate of Mourant Ozannes, one of the world's leading offshore law firms. They regularly draw on the expertise of our law firm colleagues to provide our clients with seamless legal, corporate and fiduciary services.
- Incorporation and formation agents
- Registered office/registered agents
- Company secretarial and administration services
- Trustee and foundation services
- Governance support
- Accounting and reporting services
- Maintenance of local bank accounts
- Agent for service of process
- Escrow services
- Entity rationalisation/liquidation services
- FATCA/CRS reporting services
- Management incentives