About Kitesurf Cayman
Kitesurf Cayman offers you a unique opportunity to try something exciting this vacation! Located on sun-drenched Barkers Beach, they offer world-class conditions for beginners to master this sport with confidence.
Warm flat waters, expansive open space, and a waist deep teaching area offers first-timers the perfect learning environment. Experienced IKO instructors will help guide you in a fun and easy way. Kitesurf Cayman’s introductory lesson will help you decide if kitesurfing is the sport for you!
Individual Two Hour Private Lesson: US$340
Semi-Private Two Hour Lesson: Two students, one instructor, one kite to share US$200 p.p
Six hour package: US$990
Windsurf Lesson Two Hours: US$250
Paddleboard rentals are also available with free delivery from West Bay to George Town.
Resident rates often available.
- Courtesy shuttle available along Seven Mile Beach and George Town area
- Kitesurf and windsurf equipment rental
- Hydrofoil lessons available
- Now offering windsurfing lessons
- No experience needed. If you can swim, you can kitesurf and windsurf!
- Paddlebord rentals