Digicel is a mobile and internet provider in the Cayman Islands. Through a world-class LTE and fibre network, and a suite of eight digital apps (SportsMax, D'Music, Loop, GoLoud, PlayGo, BiP, Billo and MyDigicel), Digicel remains a comprehensive mobile service provider. Digicel currently prides itself on having approximately 7,000 employees in the Caribbean and beyond, all working together to reach the same goal: providing simply more to customers and communities.
They offer a full range of services including LTE Mobile and Broadband products, services and accessories. Their prime bundles include all of their digital applications. Their LTE Data network also has the benefits of: faster data speeds, instant video streaming, faster downloads, staying connected with friends and family, and more. They also offer a variety of prepaid and postpaid mobile plans, and their excellent online system helps you manage your bill history and details online.
The MyDigicel app enables customers to view and pay their bills with postpaid, or top up credit with prepaid phones as well as activate a number of add-on plans, such as reduced international calling rates, roaming and data plans. The MyDigicel app also rewards users through the Shake to Win customer loyalty programme, and provides customers access to a Digicel Partner Rewards program through Digicel BiP, which offers customers unique promotions from restaurants and retailers across the Cayman Islands.
Other services include:
- Device sales, such as Samsung Galaxy phones, iPhone SEs, iPhone 12s, and more.
- A variety of roaming bundles.
- 1 day, 7 day, 30 day and 30 day plus digital bundles for more TV, more sports, more storage - simply more.
Visit one of their retail locations for bill payments, product demonstrations, prepaid services (top-up) or to activate a new account.
Digicel Retail Stores:
- 45 Market Street, Camana Bay. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9am-6pm and Tuesday 10-6pm
- Waterfront, 72 North Church Street, George Town. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9am-6pm and Tuesday 10-6pm
- Countryside Shopping Village. Monday-Friday 10am-7pm and Saturday 9am-4pm
- Corporate office: Cayman Technology Center, 115 Printer Way. Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- Been serving customers since 2001
- Foundation programme strengthens communities through culture and education