Chatterbox offers multidisciplinary therapy and educational programmes for children, adolescents and adults. They are passionate about providing quality, inclusive programmes for all who seek their support.
They currently provide services for adults and children namely: Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dietitian Nutrition Services and Family Care Practitioner Services . They also provide massage therapy, an Early Year Programme (ages 2-5), a Baby Wellness Clinic, a Feeding clinic, Oncology services and support for children and adults with autism. A family support practitioner/social worker helps co-ordinate a multidisciplinary approach.
They work with children and adults who have language or learning disorders, learning disabilities, motor disorders, anxiety disorders, autism, ADHD and gifted children. They also work with head injury, cancer and dementia patients. They provide educational workshops for parents and professionals and quality, inclusive programmes for all.
Speech & Language Therapist (SLT):
- Alexa Goldblum BA Speech & Hearing Therapy
Alexa specialises in speech and language therapy for the adult population of Cayman. She has experience working with patients with aphasia, dysarthia, apraxia, dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury, Right Hemisphere Disorder, hearing impairment and cognitive impairments etc. You can email her on: email@example.com
- Roz Griffiths BSc CertMRCSLT
Offers assessment, diagnosis and therapy programmes for children and adults with speech, language and literacy difficulties, Autism Spectrum Disorders and learning disabilities. Chatterbox provides speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, play therapy, massage therapy, Hanen parent workshops, a Playschool for children with communication and learning challenges, Play Time, Tummy Time, Movers & Shakers groups and much more. You can email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harmony Scott M.Sc. CertMRCSLT/Dip.
Harmony offers speech and language therapy for children and adults and is also a qualified massage therapist offering a variety of massages and baby massage workshops for parents. You can email her on email@example.com.
- Kay-Lee Nowers BSc (Hons) Dietetics
- Kay-Lee offers medical nutritional therapy for adults and children. She has a special interest in maternal and child nutrition, oncology, and chronic disease of lifestyle. Throughout her career, she has helped clients manage their diabetes, hypertension and gastrointestinal disorders. She has worked with a variety of paediatric patients, who have an issue with picky eating, food allergies or childhood obesity. You can email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occupational Therapy Services:
Chatterbox Occupational Therapy offers services for babies, children and adults with a focus on development, inclusion and everyday function and quality of life. In addition to individual assessment, intervention and training, the occupational therapists host a number of programmes, including baby wellness, women's oncology and yoga therapy for children with challenges.
- Lyndal Alexander BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy (Masters in Early Childhood Intervention - Certified Women's Oncology Specialist - Certified Children's Yoga Teacher & Yoga Therapy for Children)
- Lyndal has a decade of experience working in clinical settings as well as programme development & evaluation for international NGOs. She is passionate about early intervention with high risk babies and toddlers, women's oncology, yoga therapy and teaching for professional training workshops. You can email her on email@example.com.
- Eline Cloete B (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- Eline provides assessment and intervention for children and adults with the aim to support them in reaching their full potential. She has a special interest in early intervention and school-based therapy. You can email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Support Practitioner:
- Jazzmine Cheriton-Francis
- Jazzmine can offer social work and family support services for children, adolescents and adults. Services include behaviour management from 2-18 years, conflict resolution, one-to-one and couples counseling as well as group therapy. Additionally, she can conduct comprehensive social work assessments, 'Achieving Best Evidence' interviews for children following disclosures as well as training workshops for parents and professionals. You can email her on email@example.com.
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Infant Massage
- Massage Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dietitian Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Family Support Practitioner Services