About Behavioral Health Associates Cayman (BHAC)
Behavioral Health Associates Cayman (BHAC) specialises in the treatment of children and adolescents. Additional associates specialise in psychiatry, counselling, assessments and life coaching. BHAC is a comprehensive psychiatric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, and families in a caring, patient-friendly environment. Their experienced psychiatrists are committed to providing the highest level of service with our collaborative approach to mental health care.
The team is made up of:
- Dr. Marc Lockhart, MD, Board Certified Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr. Susanne Neita, M.B, B.S., D.M., Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr. Sangeeta Srivastava Awasthi, MD, Board Certified Consultant Psychiatrist
- Xenia Sotiriou, BA M. Ed Adv. Dip PhD
BHAC is conveniently located on Hospital Road within walking distance of two major hospitals, with ample parking space.
Other languages: Spanish
- Board Certified Psychiatry
- Certified Life Coaching
- Forensic and Legal Evaluations
- Medication Review Clinics
- Services for Children, Adolescents and Seniors