About Behavioral Health Associates Cayman
Behavioral Health Associates Cayman (BHAC) specialises in the treatment of children and adolescents. Additional associates specialise in psychiatry, counselling, assessments and life coaching. BHAC is a comprehensive psychiatric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, and families in a caring, patient-friendly environment. Their experienced psychiatrists are committed to providing the highest level of service with our collaborative approach to mental health care. BHAC also provides coaching services from an ICF certified coach.
The team is made up of:
- Dr. Marc Lockhart, MD, Board Certified Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr. Susanne Neita, M.B, B.S., D.M., Consultant Psychiatrist
- Xenia Sotiriou, B.A, M. Ed, Adv. Dip, Phd, Therapist
- Heather Lockhart, ICF-ACC, Certified Life Coach
Established in 2013, BHAC is a registered facility with the Department of Health Regulatory Services in the Cayman Islands. Our founder and Medical Director, Dr. Marc Lockhart, is a board-certified psychiatrist who has been practicing in the Cayman Islands for over 16 years. He is a well-established member of the medical community in the Cayman Islands and holds numerous leadership roles in the country. Dr. Lockhart created BHAC to continue the process of modernizing mental health care in the Cayman Islands. BHAC utilizes state-of- the art treatment interventions and technology.
BHAC is conveniently located on Hospital Road within walking distance of two major hospitals, with ample parking space.
- Board Certified Psychiatry
- Certified Life Coaching
- Forensic and Legal Evaluations
- Medication Review Clinics
- Services for Children, Adolescents and Seniors