The business community of the Cayman Islands is mostly made up of many small, often family-run, businesses that manage every aspect of the business in-house.
External HR consulting and outsourcing services are relatively new to our islands although we have had world-class recruitment consultants based on-island for at least the last two decades. Administrative responsibilities can be a lot of work for any company, but in smaller businesses, in particular, it can divert crucial resources and hours from the job of managing the business. Advertising for and then interviewing candidates can divert your attention from the core of your business, and so for businesses that have never given HR outsourcing a serious thought, here is what an HR outsourcing company can help you with:
1) Payroll, pension and health insurance processing, management and filing
2) Advertising for positions, review of resumes, initial interviews, conducting any initial tests and creating a short-list
3) They can conduct background checks and drug testing during the recruitment process
4) They can track time, attendance, paid time off and vacation accruals
5) They can also help with training, performance reviews and other employee management issues
6) They can help develop your business strategies and strengthen areas where there are weaknesses
Managing human resources efficiently and intelligently is critical to your company's success, and you can often pick and choose the services you need if you do consider using an external HR consulting company.
Expertise Group Limited
They help organizations with everything HR. Services include culture, employee engagement, policy development, performance evaluations and compensation and benefits