About Cayman Hearing Center
Established in 2007, Cayman Hearing Center is the only full-service audiology practice in the Cayman Islands. Their mission is to empower hearing health through exceptional care. They believe that better hearing means a better life. Through their patient-centered approach, they provide a warm, compassionate, and quality experience for hearing healthcare in the Cayman Islands.
They are a family-owned, private practice which aims to provide patients with affordable, state-of-the-art technology and hearing healthcare. They also provide comprehensive hearing evaluations to all ages, including newborn hearing screenings. Despite this, their main area of expertise is testing and aural rehabilitation.
Cayman Hearing Center can also provide Tinnitus assessments and management; and balance assessments and treatment. They also carry a wide range of the latest digital hearing instruments, assistive listening devices, and custom protective devices to suit various individual lifestyles. Brands include EarQ, ReSound GN, Oticon, Signia and more.
Audiologist: Dr. Annette Stephenson, AuD
- Hearing protection devices including musician's earplugs
- Hearing instrument selection and fitting
- Assistive listening devices (such as amplified telephones)
- Custom-made swim molds
Dr. Stephenson's areas of expertise include:
- Tinnitus Assessment and Management
- Diagnostic and Rehabilitative Audiology for the Adult and Pediatric Populations
- Counseling and Aural Rehabilitation
- Selection and Fitting of Hearing Aids
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Processing Disorder Assessment
- Cochlear Implants
- Serving the Cayman Islands since 2007
- The only full-service audiologist on-Island
- Individualised care and treatment plans