About Cayman AIDS Foundation (CAF)
The Cayman AIDS Foundation (CAF) is a community-based organisation which provides education on the danger of, helps prevent the spread of, and gives support and guidance to all people living with and affected by HIV, AIDS and STIs. Their mission is to educate people about HIV and AIDS, advise on safe practices, promote regular HIV testing and prevent discrimination against people who are infected.
The CAF believe that:
- All people have equal intrinsic worth.
- The spiritual nature of human beings must find positive expression in order for life to have meaning and purpose.
- Each individual is ultimately responsible for his or her actions.
- Each person has the right to be safe and healthy.
- The family is the primary vehicle/unit of moral values and health education.
- People need each other.
- Education is vital for the survival and progress of a society.