About Dr. Rebeca De Miguel
Dr. De Miguel has her Ph.D. in Psoriasis, with extensive knowledge and experience in her postgraduate training of oncological dermatology (skin cancer). As this is her main interest, she has tremendous experience in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer. She also has a myriad of experiences in dermatology and venereology, general practice, cutaneous oncology, aesthetic medicine and more. Since 2014, she has been practising as a dermatologist at Celimar Central Clinic in the Cayman Islands.
She has her master’s degree in alopecia (hair loss) with experience in different surgeries and treatments for a number of different alopecia issues. Her work also includes a number of cosmetic procedures such as Botox, fillers, microneedling, plasma (PRP), and laser.
- MD of Dematology and Venereology (STDs)— Hospital Virgen de la Salud. Toledo, Spain (4 years training)
- General Practitioner— Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Madrid, Spain (3 years training)
- Ph.D. Cum Laude in Psoriasis— Hospital Ramon y Cajal, University of Alcala de Henares, Spain
- Board certified by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree in Expertise on Clinical Dermatology, surgery and cutaneous oncology— Hospital Ramon y Cajal. University of Alcala de Henares, Spain (1 year training)
- II International Trichology and Hair Transplant Master's Degree (1 year training)