About Dr. Rebeca De Miguel
Dr. Rebeca de Miguel is a dermatologist originally from Spain. She has been practicing in the Cayman Islands for the past 10 years. She obtained a PhD in Psoriasis (2010) and a dual Masters in Oncological Dermatology (2014) and Trichology-hair conditions (2018).
When it comes to aesthetic dermatology, Dr. De Miguel has a unique and conservative approach, offering the patient a natural youthful non-surgical rejuvenation.
Dr. De Miguel is deeply passionate about dermatology, and very much involved in the community working along with the Cayman Islands Cancer Society, providing educational resources on skin health to both public and private schools and the private sector, as well as participating as a Mentor in the Chamber of Commerce mentoring program. She is also a consulting Dermatologist at the Faith Hospital in Cayman Brac.
- MD of Dematology and Venereology (STDs) — Hospital Virgen de la Salud. Toledo, Spain (4 years training)
- General Practitioner — Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Madrid, Spain (3 years training)
- Ph.D. Cum Laude in Psoriasis — Hospital Ramon y Cajal, University of Alcala de Henares, Spain
- Board certified by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree in Expertise on Clinical Dermatology, surgery and cutaneous oncology — Hospital Ramon y Cajal. University of Alcala de Henares, Spain (1 year training)
- II International Trichology and Hair Transplant Master's Degree (1 year training)