About Dr. Nyali Taylor
Dr. Nyali Taylor is a vascular surgeon. Dr. Taylor completed her general surgery training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, followed by a vascular surgery fellowship at Cooper University Hospital.
Dr. Taylor’s interests are in the treatment of all venous and arterial diseases, the assessment and care of chronic extremity wounds, as well as public health initiatives. She offers safe, contemporary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Specifically, Dr. Taylor provides care in the following areas:
- Open and endovascular aortic repair
- Endovascular arterial interventions
- Open peripheral arterial surgery
- Open cerebrovascular interventions
- Haemodialysis access
- Minimally invasive venous interventions
- Assessment for advanced wound care
- Assessment for hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Dr. Taylor has dual degrees in Medicine and a Master of Public Health from Drexel College of Medicine.