About Dr. David Stone
Dr. Stone is from Detroit, Michigan
where he began his career, and has been practising in the Cayman
Islands since 2015.
Dr. Stone is well known and respected within the Cayman community; he serves many women throughout their pregnancy and with women’s health issues, including urogynaecology such as urine incontinence, minimally invasive surgery and advanced laparoscopy, treating abnormal uterine bleeding, chronic pelvic pain, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, vaginal prolapse and infertility.
20+ years in the medical profession, he has trained hundreds of resident physicians and fellow colleagues,
particularly in the areas of minimally invasive surgery, hereditary
cancer syndrome risk assessment, counselling and treatment, and preterm
birth prediction and prevention.
- Pregnancy & Postpartum (Vaginal & Cesarean deliveries)
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation & Treatments
- Cancer Screening & Testing
- Pelvic and Uterine Prolapse Evaluation & Treatment
- Menopause Management
- Menstrual Conditions
- Infertility Evaluation & Treatment
- Adolescent Health