About Dr. Jasmina Marinova
Dr. Jasmina Marinova provides a comprehensive holistic paediatric service to infants of all ages, as well as attending deliveries and providing newborn care.
Dr. Marinova trained in both pediatrics and neonatal medicine in Europe before spending 15 years in the United Kingdom, both at the world-renowned John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and in the busy district hospital in Kettering. She has gained experience in all aspects of modern neonatal care, resuscitation and antenatal counselling.
- MBBS, Bulgarian Medical Academy
- MD, Certificate of Acquired Specialty in Paediatrics, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health (MRCPCH), UK
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Paediatrics
- Newborn Life Support (NLS) Instructor
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Provider
- Neonatal Simulation Instructor (including as Trust Simulation Lead)
Read More On
Last updated: 26 January, 2023